We have rolling enrollment and accept applications year-round. Spaces are limited in many classrooms, so be sure to get your application in promptly in order to secure the best spot for your child. Our admissions process:
1) Information Session: Parents schedule an introductory phone call or an on-site tour to learn about our program.
2) Online Application: Parents fill out an application and email to email@example.com
3) Application Fee: Submit $55 non-refundable application fee.
4) Tour: School administrator tours parents and their child in person.
5) Student Visitation: Kindergarten students visit for 1/2 day, Elementary students visit for 1 full day.
6) Notification: Parents are notified when a spot becomes available and agree to proceed forward with enrollment.
7) Enrollment: Child is accepted into the program and enrollment paperwork is completed.
At Harpeth Montessori, we value building a community of people with diverse backgrounds. We cherish economic, political, and religious freedom. Enrollment is granted without discrimination to sex, race, color, religion, or national origin.